The Premier Caribbean Basin Retailer – Continuously Extending Our Reach.
Creating Value. Transforming lives through:
- Commitment to the ultimate satisfaction and happiness of our Associates
- Continuously building the trust and loyalty of our customers
- Delivering a delightful, pleasurable and safe shopping experience to all.
- Fostering a mutually beneficial and ethical relationship with our suppliers.
- Caring about our communities and our environment
Our Company Values
Our Company Values help us to maintain our internal and external service standards. In other words, they help us build better relationships with internal and external customers.
They are as follows:
- HONESTY & INTEGRITY
- LOVE & CARE
- GROWTH & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
When we practice HONESTY, we strengthen our personal and professional growth. That also adds to our reputation for INTEGRITY. In showing RESPECT for others, we display an appreciation for their feelings, creating an enjoyable and comfortable working environment where everyone feels appreciated.
In practicing FAIRNESS, it shows that we’re open-minded and willing to give others the benefit of the doubt. TRUST assists in building good working relationships. Trust our fellow Associates to perform their jobs. When we receive that trust, we can become a lot more confident which assists in creating exceptional job performance.
And, when we are always KIND to each another, it shows that we really care.
Our Quality Policy
Massy Stores (Trinidad) will commit to providing exceptional service and products that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations and requirements. The Management Team will show leadership and commitment, and bear the responsibility for establishing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the Quality Management System.
To ensure the principles of quality service and products are clearly understood throughout the organization, we are committed to:
- Ensure sufficient resources are made available within the Organisation to achieve this. We undertake to ensure through communication, engagement, practical example and training that Quality is the aim of all members of the Organisation.
- Show direction and support, so that each employee will have a proper understanding of the importance of the Quality System function, their responsibility to contribute to its effectiveness, and its direct relevance to the success of the Organisation.
- Ensure every employee is responsible for, and will be trained to perform the duties required by his or her specific role.
- Ensure the Organisation has a Policy of promoting continual improvement and setting of Quality Objectives in line with the framework laid down within ISO 9001:2015 Standard. These objectives will address the risks and opportunities within the Organisation as determined by Top Management.
- Adhere to all legal and regulatory obligations.
- Certify that our Quality Manual and the Standard Operating Procedures Manual accurately describes the Quality System in use within the Organisation to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- The Quality System will be monitored, measured, evaluated and enhanced regularly under the Top Management’s ultimate responsibility, with regular reporting and communication of the status and effectiveness at all levels
We will always strive towards:
F Fulfilment of our duties (Responsibility)
A Appreciation of each other/our team members (Respect)
M Mutually beneficial relationships (Collaborative)
I Integrity & Honesty in the work place (Honesty & Integrity)
L Love & care for our people & customers (Love & Care)
Y Year-round improvement & growth (Growth & Improvement)