Cabbage Lamb Casserole
Time taken to prepare dish: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 pounds Ground Lamb
- 1/2 small Onion, chopped
- 1 small head of Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown the ground lamb on medium low until cooked through. Drain.
- Add onion, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add cabbage to pan and sauté until soft
- In a large bowl, mix ground lamb mixture, cabbage, tomato sauce and 1 cup of cheese.
- Spread in a 9”x13” pan and top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.