- 8-10 Cascadura fishes
- 1 tbsp. curry
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 10 leaves chadon beni
- 1 small onion
- 1 pimento pepper
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 tbsp. onion
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste (about 1/4 tsp)
- Oil (about 1 1/2 tbsp,)
- Clean the cascadura. Chop finely the garlic, onion, pimento, and chadon beni. In a small bowl mix the chopped ingredients and add seasoning mixture.
- Dice the tomatoes. Mix the seasoned mixture with the curry and masala.
- Mix the chopped tomatoes into the seasoning. This is your stuffing for the fish. Stuff the fish with the tomato and seasoning mixture.
- Heat oil in a heavy sauce pan, add onion and garlic and cook slowly until yellow. Mix the curry in a little bit of water and add to the heated oil. Cook slowly.
- Add fish and stir until coated with curry. Add a little water to the curry.
- Add coconut milk, salt and pepper to the curry and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes. Do not let it dry down.
- Serve with dumpling, rice or provisions and Enjoy!!