Easy Mixed Grill With Love Shrimp
- 2 3 ounces beef tenderloin steaks (cut 3/4-inch thick) @ Massy Stores Great offer on TODAYS CHOICE BACON WRAPPED SIRLOIN STEAK 5.5oz: $19.99
- 1 sweet Italian sausage link, cut into 1-1/2 to 2-inch slices
- 4 jumbo shrimp, 16 to 20 per lb., peeled and deveined@ Massy Stores Save $7.00 on Cuisine Cooked Shrimp $57.99
- 4 6 inch wooden skewers
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 recipe Herb Ketchup
- Place steak and shrimp in a re-sealable bag and set in a shallow dish. Soak skewers in water
- In a bowl stir together the lime juice, garlic, olive oil, cilantro, ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Pour in bag and seal. For best results, marinate for up to 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinate.
- Thread 2 shrimp each on a skewer. Use the remaining skewers for the sausage
- On a charcoal grill, place sausages over medium heat coals. Grill 15 minutes or until juices run clear and no pink remains, turning frequently
- On the same charcoal grill, cook steaks 8-10 minutes for medium rare or until your desired likeness
- Grill Shrimp skewers 2-3 minutes on both sides or until shrimp are opaque
- Place steaks on platter. Add cilantro sprigs. Remove Shrimp from skewers and place atop each steak to form a heart shape. Add sausage kabob on side.
- Serve with Herbed ketchup, favourite steak and cocktail sauce. Enjoy!