Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 1 lb Large shrimp shelled deveined
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups mango chunks partially frozen
- 1 Medium jalapeno minced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 6-inch corn tortillas (or flour tortillas) toasted
- Combine shrimp, coconut milk, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, allspice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Chop mango chunks and combine with jalapeno, red onion, lime juice and cilantro, in bowl; set aside. Refrigerate until ready to cook shrimp.
- Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Chop shrimp in small pieces.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add drained shrimp to pan and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, or until pink and cooked through.
- Spoon shrimp into tortillas, top with salsa and roll up.