Brussel Sprout Parmesan
Original recipe makes 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese (However, any hard cheese would suffice so if you have something else you prefer)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat until hot, 3 minutes. Melt 1 tablespoon butter; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon butter and Brussels sprouts, cut-side down; cover and cook until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Flip Brussels sprouts; add 1 tablespoon butter. Cover and cook until other side is browned, about 3 more minutes. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper, and use as a side dish.