Chicken, Meals on a Budget, Recipes
Caribbean Jerk Wings and Fries
Say hello to the perfect after party meal…
CARIBBEAN JERK WINGS AND FRIES!
This simple yet insanely delicious meal will certainly satisfy the hungriest fete-goer
What’s the best part? It can be prepared in a matter of minutes. Be sure to head to your closest Massy Stores to stock up on Wings as well as fries.
Time taken to prepare: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 2 cups store bought mustard-based BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Jerk seasoning
- 18 chicken wings
1) Preheat grill to medium-high.
2) Prepare sauce by combining all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until heated through.
3) Rub jerk seasoning into chicken wings. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Brush generously with sauce and serve.
4) Serve with a hot side of Fries @ Massy stores Save $2.00 on Cavendish 1KG fries and $4.00 on Cavendish 2KG fries: $11.99 & $23.79