Eggs, Recipes, Seasonal Recipes, Turkey
- Crumbled Cornbread (better if stale)
- 2 cups chopped green seasoning of choice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 tbsp butter
- 2 packs Maggi Flavour D’ Pot Chicken mixed in 6 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Place crumbled cornbread in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the chopped celery and onion in butter until transparent, approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Pour mixture over cornbread. Add the Maggi mix, seasoning, and mix well. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake until dressing is done, about 45 minutes.