Pasta, Recipes, Seafood, Vegetarian
Seafood Medley Pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 lb sea scallops
- 1/4 lb shrimp
- 1/2 cup salmon, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 cups linguini pasta, already cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet add in your Olive Oil and bring it to a medium high heat.
- Add in the onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp and scallops and lightly brown on both sides for about a minute on each side.
- Add in garlic and stir it around to incorporate it into the pan.
- Add the wine and reduce for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add in the heavy cream and salmon reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Finish by adding Tomatoes, Basil, and pasta.
- Turn off heat and fold all ingredients together, let sit for 2-3 minutes. Top with Parmesan and Parsley then serve.