Recipes, Seafood, Vegetarian
Spicy Shrimp Mayonnaise Wraps
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix (can be made by shredding carrots and cabbage)
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a medium-size Dutch oven; add shrimp, and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Drain shrimp, and coarsely chop.
- Stir together mayonnaise, chopped basil, lime juice and hot sauce.
- Fold in shrimp and coleslaw to mixture.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup shrimp mixture just below center of each tortilla; Roll up tortillas, and cut in half. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours.